Friday, October 3, 2008

Free Museum Day

Grocery Shopping at the museum?


This was the only dinosaur.

This fountain outside was a highlight of the trip.

The fountain would turn off intermittently

and the kids would try to run through

before it came back on.



















Last Saturday (9/27/08) we went to the Cowgirl Museum in Ft Worth. The normal museum in Ft. Worth is closed for remodeling. Buzzy's mom (Nana) and her mom (Nana Banana) are in town and we wanted to do something fun. It was our lucky day because they had free admission that day. I was really glad the admission was free because I would have been very disappointed to have spent the gas money and $8/person admission for that trip. The kids had fun though, so I guess that's good. Oh...did I mention that we had to sit in traffic for about an hour on our way there? I was trying so hard to remember that the world does not revolve around me!

1 comment:

  1. Yea Kerri! Welcome to the blogging world! Your blog is very cute, and I know you will have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete