Sunday, August 9, 2009

Brayden in July, 2003-2009

2003
2004

2005

2006

2007

2008

2009


Oh sweet baby boy, how the years have flown so quickly. Look at how much you've changed! You were a little chubby baby, but now you don't have an ounce of fat! I remember just yesterday when you got hurt and I tried to hold you like my baby, the way I used to, but you don't even fit in my arms anymore. You are such a smart little boy and you love to make people laugh. You're happy in the spot-light! You are so sensitive and caring, especially about animals and bugs. You have even shown some great compassion for Malia when she's been injured and you race to find Bunny to make her feel all better. I know you'll be a protective and great big brother as you continue to grow. It appears your obsession with Transformers is phasing out (finally!), but now you've moved on to Legos. I find it pretty impressive how you can follow those directions and build things all by yourself. Your best friend is still your stuffed lion, Lala, with your stuffed "Kitty" being a close second.
The thing I am most excited about is your hunger to learn about Jesus...and I pray this always continues. I can't believe that you are already 6 years old, a 1st grader! Six years ago the Lord blessed us with our first born, a precious son. I remember when the nurses at the hospital placed you in my arms for the first time. I couldn't believe how much love I felt for you, and that love just continues to grow each day. You will always be my little baby boy, even when you're all grown up. I am so proud of you and love you more than you'll ever know!

1 comment:

  1. He is so adorable! It makes me so sad to see how fast they grow! You are such a sweet mommy! He will love to read this one day!

    ReplyDelete