Saturday, March 7, 2009

Malia's Open House

So I had the flu for over a week. When you're sick that long, you miss a lot of living. Sadly, I missed Malia's Preschool Open House. Buzzy took some video of it though. I have got to figure out how to load the video on here because I think it's pretty funny. The picture above captures Malia's attitude pretty well. Before they left I told Malia to sing really loud so I could hear her on the video. She didn't sing a single word! She pretty much just stood there the entire time while the other children were singing. There was also some nose-picking involved. This girl is always singing around the house at home and I've heard her singing the exact same songs that they sung that night. She also "writes" her own music. I asked her why she wasn't singing and she replied that she didn't know the songs or the words. Well...I know that's not the case. Truth is, she's incredibly shy. I told her her future as an American Idol is not looking good.




This is Malia's teacher, Mrs. Christy.









Malia and her friend Aidan look like they must be up to something...

No comments:

Post a Comment