Thursday, December 11, 2008

Look, Mommy, is that a space ship?

So today when Brayden and I were headed home from school, he asked me if that was a Star Wars ship in the sky. What? Now, seriously, I can't tell you how many times my kids have pointed out an airplane or helicopter in the sky. I have to admit that when they're trying to show me something, half the time I don't actually look for it. So I was only half-way paying attention but when I looked up, there it was! It was the space shuttle, Endeavor! It was riding piggy back on a modified Boeing 747 with a jet escort. It was taking off from an overnight stay in Forth Worth and is headed back to Florida. We both thought it was such a cool sighting. Wish I could have snapped a pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment