Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

These pictures were taken at Malia's 'Thankful Harvest' program at her mother's day out. The preschoolers sang songs about Thanksgiving and then we had a little feast. Malia absolutely loves going to school and every day she asks me if it's a school day. She's so excited when the answer is yes!





This is one of Malia's best friends, Aidan. They share the same birthday and are in the same class at school.










The pictures below are from Brayden's Thanksgiving feast at school. They set up the feast out in the hallway and the kids all sat on the floor. The most embarrassing moment for me was when Brayden burped in his teacher's face...as if that wasn't bad enough, I laughed. Got to work on some manners around here...and for the kids, too! He is also loving kindergarten!

This is Brayden's classmate, Camden. He also lives in our neighborhood.














One of Brayden's favorite friends at school, Emma




This is Brayden's teacher, Mrs. Farris. I asked her to pose for this picture and then right after I snapped the shot was when he burped in her face. Nice.

















No comments:

Post a Comment