Sunday, January 3, 2010

December 2009

December 2009

























































Here is Brayden and Malia on the 1st night of "12 Days of Books". Click here to see last year's blog entry that explains what the "12 Days of Books" is.

Brayden was so excited because the first book he unwrapped was a Star Wars (his latest obsession) book.











Malia is thrilled to have unwrapped a Barbie book.














Malia is making a beaded candy cane at the Christmas party at her preschool.


































Since I am the room mother for Brayden's 1st grade class, I was in charge of all the planning for his "holiday" party at school. One of the games we did was pin the star on the Christmas tree. Here I am blind-folding Brayden for the game.




































This is our second Christmas in our home and the first year we've put any outdoor decorations up. Our roof is extremely high, so we have enforced the "no lights on the rooftop" rule.





Another first this year was a second Christmas tree for the upstairs. This tree is home to all of our special family ornaments, including ornaments the kids have made. They decorated this tree all by themselves, which meant mommy got to decorate the downstairs tree all by herself! :-) I think they did a really great job!




















No comments:

Post a Comment